Vacancy: Executive Personal Assistant – Legal Service
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to coordinate high profiled meetings, events and trainings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and influencing ability.
- An independent thinker with high level of integrity, self-discipline and strong analytical skills.
- Team player, and have taken leadership roles when working in teams.
- Respond to all enquiries, correspondence both telephone and written directed to CEO’S office.
- Following up on customer issues/Complaints and ensuring end to end
- customer experience. Underlining on weekly basis customer complaints trends to the Executive team to ensure total closure by management.
- Management of the CEO calendar, ensuring that all meetings are slated correctly and participants are informed, making sure that the calendar is up to date.
- Review of incoming and outgoing correspondence ensuring that incoming correspondence are channeled to the correct department and urgent/important
- correspondence are highlighted to the CEO for action. Ensure all outgoing correspondence exhibit the company set standards.
- Maintenance of an efficient filing of system for CEO documents and correspondence.
- Assist in coordinating travel requirements for the CEO i.e. Visa meeting scheduling, hotel & flight bookings, airports transfers.
- Manage cost center budget and the department’s petty cash, ensuring that there is enough float to run department’s errand.
- Plan, Organize & Coordinate CEO events/projects i.e. team building, departmental Meetings, Executive team weekly and quarterly meetings etc.
- Conduct internal audits on assigned function/department and ensure conformance to ISO standards within the department.
- Representative of the CEO’s office to the staff council, taking of minutes in the Meetings and circulation to all staff. Following up on highlighted issues to ensure closure and reporting back the outcome to the CEO.
- 5 years and above working experience
- Experience in managing relationships at a senior level and handling a senior level team critical requirement
- Be creative and original thinker. Design strategy
- Be ready to articulate client needs into product enhancement
If interested in the position kindly send your CV to email@example.com by C.O.B 1stJuly 2016, highlighting the position applied for in the Subject