Expatriate Human Resources Officer
- Process fuel cards for staff (new & replacements)
- Acquire voice, data lines, new lines and SIM swaps from mobile service providers for approved staff
- Process new permits & dependent’s passes for expatriate staff.
- Check fuel invoices for all Companies and verify the usage versus approved limits.
- Monitor usage of school fees payments against entitlements for staff entitled to the benefit and maintain a record of this.
- Ensure that renewals of permits are lodged 3 months in advance
- Manage the staff medical cover and ensure new employees are enrolled and exitees removed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate timely acquisition of office provisions for the Nairobi branch.
- Prepare periodic reports-Leave, absence from work, turnover, discipline, training, internships e.t.c
- Coordinate the acquisition of Uniforms and PPE for the Nairobi office.
- Facilitate recruitment by preparing candidate shortlists, calling candidates for interview and sending regrets to the unsuccessful candidates.
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Counseling skills
- 3 Years
- Strong personality
- Interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource management
- Must have handled expatriates and are familiar with procedures for processing work permits, bonds etc.
Email CV to email@example.com on or before 30th June 2016.indicate current and expected salary, subject should be: Expatriate Human resource manager.