A Tents manufacturing company based in Nairobi is looking for gentleman to supervise the staff and ensure that clients are served well.
- He should have a technical diploma, technical certificate or relevant work experience.
- He should have excellent communication skills, presentable and very organized.
- He should be creative and very analytical.
- He should have people skills and be able to manage and motivate the team well.
- He should be results oriented and be able to get the best out of each employee.
- He should be assertive and exposed in a way to command authority.
- He should able to manage time well and work under pressure.
- He should be a person of high integrity and able to multi-task.
- He should be a hands on person able to manage all duties well.
- He should be between 35 – 45 years.
- He should have worked in a similar position for 3 years and above.
- He should be flexible and able to manage duties assigned diligently.
Salary will be KES 25,000/= and above.
NB: An additional diploma will have a competitive advantage as well as work experience in a similar position.
Kindly indicate your salary expectations and where you live.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to email@example.com by 10th June 2016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi, Eastland’s area.