Family Media is the fastest growing Christian media house in Africa.
It prides itself in providing a message of hope to its audiences through Jesus Christ. Our mission is to keep Jesus on the airwaves.
We are looking for a passionate and creative person interested in working as a Radio Production Assistant.
- Have at least a Diploma in Radio Production and Broadcasting or in a related field
- Strong Christian Background
- Have at least a year’s experience in radio production
- Have positive attitude to the job
- Must be a creative, self-driven and passionate
- Be able to produce radio programmes
- Ability to edit sound/audio using adobe audition
- Ability to do live-assists for presenters during live programmes
- Record and edit calls during shows
- Ability to handle studio equipment like console
- Help in managing presenters for both live and pre-recorded show
- Ability to read and voice scripts will be an added advantage
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 22nd July 2016 with the email subject as “Radio Production Assistant.”