Finance & Administration Officer
The Company: Trends & Insights For Africa (TIFA) Research Ltd is Africa based full service Research Company offering market, social and sports research.
We work hard to develop the right research tools to yield a powerful linkage between the research objectives and useful results that inform strategy & decision making.
We understand Africa and our team has traversed across the continent interviewing, observing and immersing themselves with consumers and stakeholders.
TIFA is a member of the Africa Research Network (ARN) and thorough this network has a footprint to conduct research in all parts of Africa.
Reports to the Directors
- Maintain financial systems
- Manage petty cash, expenses, reconciliations, mileage claims, income & expenditure records, and bank reconciliation
- Develop financial plans and monthly reports
- Coordinate audit process
- Monitor and make statutory payments such as PAYE, NHIF, NSSF, VAT
- Process staff payments: wages, salaries, incentives, allowances etc
- Day to day office management
- In charge of the drivers, office cleaning staff and receptionists
- At least two years’ experience working in finance and accounting
- A degree in a business related discipline
- Professional accounting: CPA, ACCA, KATC
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by midnight Wednesday, 29th June 2016