Our client, a leading FMCG Company based in Nairobi with a huge portfolio of products is seeking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate MUST have prior work experience in an FMCG company and MUST be Gujarati / Punjabi / Hindi speaking.
- Directing the operations of the sales & the dispatch department on a day to day function.
- Responsible for all company sales and distribution activities.
- Advising the board of directors on expansion programs and infrastructure requirements for the product range in export markets.
- Representing the company at the meetings and in seminars at international exhibitions.
- Ensuring the sales targets set by the company are achieved and determining what steps to adopt in various countries to increase the market.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, develop, and implement marketing programs.
- Preparing or assisting in preparing sales & marketing budgets/targets and reports.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience marketing (with at least 3 years in a senior management).
- Must be Gujarati/Punjabi/Hindi speaking.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in sale & marketing
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must have a fundamental understanding of the overall business model, including role of sales & marketing.
- Must have a track record of building, leading, motivating and managing high-performing team.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 – 400,000/= (Approx. 3,000 – 4,000 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 15th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.