Job Title: FMCG Supply Chain Executive
Salary: 60K – 80K
Our client is a grains and pulses processing and packaging company.
They seek to recruit a seasoned and results driven individual to fill in the role of a supply chain executive.
- Assist in the overall coordination and management of supply chain activities of the company.
- Assisting to manage the company’s commodities and inventory.
- Ensure compliance to government regulations and laws.
- Monitor scheduled deliveries from suppliers.
- Follow up and ensure payment to suppliers as per negotiated terms.
- Supporting planning and forecasting of supply needs.
- Work to improve delivery times, cost and quality of supplies.
- Process orders received via department managers and sales executive
- Provide supporting documentation to credit control for approval of new accounts
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities, Financial Rules and Regulations and relevant Organizational Policies.
- Ensure that the reporting and auditing requirements are observed and followed.
- Establish a solid internal control system to support procurement process
- Review and verify all purchase orders for goods, contracts, services and works.
- Regularly update Vendor Information Sheets (VIS), improve supplier selection and evaluation quality performance measurement mechanisms.
- Assist maintain and update all procurement files and transaction tracking matrices.
- Assist organize trainings for the operations staff on supply chain.
- Assist in planning, developing and managing all procurement and contractual aspects of projects related to supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma in Business, Commerce, Supply Chain Management or any other appropriate field.
- 3 – 5 years proven experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of supply chain and procurement procedures.
- Ability to maintain high integrity in performing assigned responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety procedures
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Supply Chain Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 24th June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.