Our client, a leading Food Manufacturing Company in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer to oversee the company through its current phase of growth and transformation.
The preferred candidate MUST have prior sales and marketing background with work experience in the FMCG sector.
- Oversee overall operations of the company.
- Strategic and operational responsibility of the company.
- Establish and implement business, financial and operational plans of the company.
- Ensure the goals and plans are fully aligned to the company’s development strategy.
- Lead and develop a team capable of producing the required outputs.
- Lead the company through significant growth in production and sales.
- Develop solutions to improve the company’s operations.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement company goals.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team.
- Relevant degree and MBA is an added advantage.
- Must have over 10 years senior management experience.
- Must have prior experience in sales and marketing industry.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning.
- Change management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experience
Deadline: 31st July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.