Role Summary: Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Petty cash management.
- Handling customer queries and directing them to the relevant party’s.
- Build sustainable relationship of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow the right procedures, guidelines and policies while communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Handling company logistics, staff travel, meeting preparation, car booking.
- In charge of office cleanliness and preparation of office tea.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- Excellent command of verbal and written business English.
- Attention to details and problem solving.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good time management skills
- Customer oriented and ability to adapt & respond to diverse culture.
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Good knowledge of office software packages.
- Clerical and accounting knowledge.
- 2 years working experience in the same field.
- A valid driver’s license is an added advantage.
GBC is an equal opportunity employer and only qualified and shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for interviews.