Requirements and Qualifications:
- This role will require a high calibre and experienced HR professional with the highest levels of ambition and commitment.
- A minimum of 12 years professional HR experience.
- Significant experience in search, attraction and selection of top-level executives and managers – including both international candidates and those from Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda.
- Experience in assessing candidates against a wide range of personal qualities and ‘soft skills’ as well as technical skills and experience.
- Experience of HR management within a highly dynamic, fast moving private sector organisation – including working on the recruitment of candidates from the private sector.
- Strong experience of engaging and coordinating on HR matters with senior stakeholders from a diverse range of backgrounds and geographies.
- Experience in designing and implementing staff development and training framework.
- Experience in designing and implementing HR policies and procedures – including good knowledge of employment law within East Africa.
- Experience identifying, managing and structuring working relationships with consultants and technical advisors.
- A post-graduate level qualification in HR or a related discipline from a recognised and high quality institution.
You can find out more about Msingi here: http://oxfordhr.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Msingi-Introduction-May-2016.pdf
In order to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your availability to Gatsby@oxfordhr.co.uk with a copy to Nyawera Kibuka at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly submit your application including a CV and a covering letter on or before Monday 27th June, 2016.