The company offers intelligent IT solutions for her customers and for a sustainable future.
Work Location: Nairobi Kenya
Finance Management / Operation
- Implement, monitor, and enforce financial control policies and procedures in accordance with Company’s requirements and lead the execution of regulatory compliance.
- Supervise the finance function, lead planning/forecasting process to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Manage and support the timely and accurate completion of all financial/management reporting, including the reports required for Company reporting..
- Infer business impact from financial data, make appropriate recommendations and identify key financial risks to management, helping the company achieve objectives and goals.
- Oversee and manage all government relationships which include, Tax, banking etc.
- Stick to and enforce control policies, Where feasible promote the use company’s global, regional control policies and procedures or guidelines which are in line with those.
- Develop local specific management control policies.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with statutory law, regulations and stipulations.
- Manage local audit activities, including but not limited to Financial Reporting Compliance (FRC)
Education: Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics or Business Administration Working
Master Degree as well, in Business or Finance
Experience: Above 8 years of Finance professional experience, of which above 8 years in Management level.
Experience in the Diaspora is a clear advantage and is a plus.
Those with CPA qualifications have a plus but not a must.
Salary is in the range of 400,000-500,000
Applications before July 4th to Careersinafrika@gmail.com