- Advising our German-speaking guests and selling tailor-made trips across Africa to them.
- Close sales on generated leads.
- Create relationship with potential and existing clients.
- Strong enthusiasm for sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Min. 2 years sales or customer service experience.
- Min. 1 year work experience in a German-speaking business environment.
- Cultural openness and ability to interact with and connect to people from diverse background.
- Extensive own travel experience in Africa.
- College degree in sales and marketing or related background.
- Excellent team player.
- Open mindset.
- Confident and eloquent.
- Easily adapts to a multicultural environment.
Motivation letters in pdf or word written IN GERMAN and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2251”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2251, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th June 2016
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Duma Works is recruiting an enthusiastic German-speaking sales consultant for one of our clients; a globally recognized tours and travel company.
Required Skills and Experience