Position: Cash Manager
Our client, a leading global travel retailer operating worldwide seeks to recruit a Cash Manager, the individual should be able to handle collection of cash and verification of deviations in order to make correct deposits among other key responsibilities.
- Collect and verify all cash and card receipts.
- Reconciliation of cash, card and bank deposits
- Verify floats, routine spot checks and monitor SES.
- Preparation of all reports and circulate to concerned departments on time
- Update system entries and communicate issues to concerned departments
- Deposit cash to bank, co-ordinate and endorse to team members
- Collection of cash and verification of deviations in order to make correct deposits
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of one’s self, other individuals, or organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel
- Leadership and communication skills, Negotiation skills, Analytical mind, Result oriented and Team Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Finance and Banking
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service environment
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the retail industry.
- Organized, Methodical, Good Command of the English Language
- Cash handling
- Procedural execution
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Monday, 10th June 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.