The company is seeking an exceptional professional with 5+ years work experience, and a long term career interest in social enterprises and clean, renewable energy to serve in top sales, operations and execution job for a young and growing small company.
- Manage local staff
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with CEO, advisors, and other staff as necessary
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO and other stakeholders so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile when necessary
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the organisation including production, procurement, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Handles logistics for distribution and delivery of products
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing sales team
- Design and implement sales strategic plans that expands the company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Seek out new sales leads for the organisation
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Build new partnerships to strengthen the company’s position
- Maintain partnership relationships
- 3+ years of experience in some management or leadership level position in the private sector
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience leading a team
- Ability to solve problems and manage crisis calmly
- Collaborative and proactive work style
- We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2277”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2277, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 8th July 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.