Our client, a Luxury Safari Camp in Maasai Mara, is looking to recruit a presentable and hands on Guest Service Manager for its property in Maasai Mara.
The successful candidate MUST have experience in high level hospitality and experience working in a camp or an isolated environment.
- Primarily hosting and guest interaction.
- Maintain hosting standards.
- Pre-arrival & departure arrangements/ liaison with reservations.
- Guest arrivals and show rounds.
- Protel – billing, invoicing and guest history.
- Oversee shop sales, sales input to Protel, supplies & stock takes.
- Be a presence in the guest areas whenever required.
- Food and drinks service.
- Guest liaison and communication.
- At least 3 years’ experience in 5-star establishments.
- Hotel or tourism school (or similar) qualifications.
- Experience in food & beverage service.
- Wine knowledge (an advantage).
- Driver’s license essential.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A passion for people and making conversation.
- Experience of stock taking and stock control.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride for the guest experience.
- Flexible attitude and willing to take on tasks as necessary.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000/= plus other benefits (Approx. 3,000 USD)
Deadline: 19th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.