Our company Deals with building materials hardware and is located along Kangundo road we are looking for a male or female individual who is self driven, committed, hardworking and has a deep passion in a hardware business.
- 2 plus years of work experience in sales, marketing or business development in building materials and sanitary ware in Kenya.
- A minimum of a degree or diploma in sales and marketing or any other related course.
- Experience in all building materials and hotel industry sanitary ware materials is necessaryA degree or diploma in purchasing & supplies management will be an added advantage.Aged between 25 years to 38 years.
- Capability of handling tender documents and quotations.
- Able to fill in all tender documents and all quotations from customer as well as delivering them to the customer premises.
- Collect feedback from customers and encouraging them to invite others. This person will need to be able to quickly and efficiently complete a number of tasks.
- Developing clear and focused marketing and sales strategies.
- Establish a culture of moving out to compare prices of similar products in the shop and those of the business competitors in the same industry.
- Managing supplies and determining the cheapest suppliers of high quality individuals products in the market .
- Developing a pricing strategy towards maximizing the market shares and profits.Create, co-ordinate and implement marketing initiative collateral sales support materials and direct mails.
- Establishing a culture that is continually testing new concepts for sales and marketing in an extremely rapid way.
- Establishing a growing national demand in sales.A person who can relate effectively with people of different social, Educational and religious backgrounds.
- Manage the public relations, promotions and advertising.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate current or last salary