Our Client a leader in the medical and general insurance seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to the position of Head of Marketing.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the development of marketing strategies and initiatives to build the organization’s brand in order to generate revenue, retain members, build and protect a positive brand image.
He/she will be responsible for the brand management and corporate identity.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department;
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget;
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with the company objectives;
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns in support of sales activities;
- Planning and implementation of promotional campaigns;
- Work closely with the product development teams and have responsibility over all marketing aspects of product creation to launch;
- Analyse potential partner relationships for company marketing;
- Facilitate analysis and communication to management of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information;
- Implementation of the corporate social responsibility plan; and
- Establish staff KPIs, conduct performance evaluations and plan staff training programmes.
- Business Acumen;
- Drive to Achieve;
- Interpersonal skills;
- People Management & Development;
- Analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Public Relations , Business or other relevant field;
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing; and
- 3 – 5 years of management experience in marketing, preferably in commercial environment.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 7th July 2016