Health Consortium for the Somali People (HCS)
Health Poverty Action (HPA) is currently recruiting for the Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) Technical Advisor post that will be based in Hargeisa, Somaliland
The Health Consortium for the Somali People (HCS) is a programme funded by DFID/UKAID comprised of the following agencies: Population Services International (PSI), HPA, Save the Children (SC), Trócaire, and Tropical Health Education Trust (THET).
The Technical Advisor will be responsible for harmonizing the consortium’s EPHS technical approaches and advancing the work on the Embedded EPHS service provision of the HCS consortium across the EPHS implementing agencies including HPA, SC and Trócaire.
We want hear from you if you have:
- at least 5 years of experience as a health and/or development technical expert, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- significant proven development programmes experience with governments, INGO, NGOs, related to health;
- proven skills in effective networking and collaboration with partners and other stakeholders;
- ability to think and operate strategically, with strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- excellent communication skills – with an ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy and to manage conflict;
- proven ability to monitor and evaluate field programs and understand the relationship between communities and health services, and you are fluent in English
For a detailed job description and to download the application form, please visit http://healthpovertyaction.or.ke/jobs/9-vacancy-ephs-technical-advisor-somaliland
HPA will only consider applications made on the right application form.
The email subject line should include the following: EPHS Technical Advisor
Closing date for applications: Friday, 1st July 2016