A Diversified Horticultural Company based in Nairobi with 4 farms in the outskirts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Sales Officer to be based in the Nairobi office.
The ideal candidate MUST have prior experience selling roses.
- Selling flowers to the clients as per the set portfolio.
- Selling the harvested flowers within less than 4 days in stock and produce the necessary shipping documentation.
- Promote new product, commercial trials and develop sales volume in stems, prices and turnover.
- Ensure achievement of budget turnover and stem price.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Attending Shows and exhibitions to promote Company’s products and finding new markets.
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with customers.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Must have experience in agriculture/horticulture.
- Must have an appreciate for commercial negotiations.
- Must be dynamic and motivated.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 60,000 – 80,000 (Approx. 600 – 800 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 30th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.