Finance Manager – Hospitality
Salary: 100,000 – 150,000 gross
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overview and assist with the preparation and maintenance of all the books of accounts, among them the profit and loss account, the balance sheet, cash flow statement etc. for our client and its affiliates.
- Develop and maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures to be followed.
- Overview and assist with the preparation of payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Ensuring compliance with taxation and any other financial legal requirements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate and reconcile portfolio activity with custodian banks and administrators.
- Review and analyze monthly portfolio reconciliations to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Provide strategic advice related to finance, accounting and operations matters to the executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any business related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a finance related role. Previous management experience is an advantage.
- Must have experience working with QuickBooks
- Prior experience working for a retail chain or hospitality industry is an added advantage
How to apply