Job Title: Rooms Division Manager
Profile Introduction: Our client, one of the largest chains of hotels and lodges in East Africa, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to fill the position of Room Division Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with Directing, Leading and Managing the Resort’s Rooms Division operations, including but not limited to Front Office Services, Housekeeping, Technical Services and Business Centre Operations.
The objective is the assurance of a seamless and efficient operations by providing quality service and product offerings.
The successful candidates will have the following primary responsibilities;
- Developing and Implementing of the Rooms annual business plan and strategies to ensure the hotel meets its business targets;
- Overall responsibility for all operational components of the division to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operations;
- Maintaining and developing high standards of operations in Front Office by ensuring all Standard Operation Procedures are relevant, up to date and operationally delivered;
- Planning, developing and growing the both Front Office and Housekeeping team – through leadership, mentorship and coaching to fuel growth;
- Preparing annual budgetary information and updates as required;
- Monitoring trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented.
- Adapting & Coping;
- Leadership& People Development skills;
- Organising & Planning Skills;
- Strategic Thinking & Results Oriented;
- Communication Skills;
- Innovation & Creativity;
- Analysing& Problem Solving
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality Industry with a specialization in Front Office and/or Housekeeping Operations;
- Minimum 8 years of progressively more responsible positions in senior hotel operations(4-5 star environment);
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in use of in Hotel systems e.g. Micros, MC, Opera
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php, before 5PM, Friday 24th June 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.