Role Profile: HR Account Manager
Salary: 50k – 70k
The purpose of this position is to provide HR related functions to one of our clients.
Key Result Areas
Manage all the HR related functions for our client.
Specific roles include:
- Payroll management;
- Manage safety & health programmes;
- Handle discipline issues;
- Supervise workers and ensure that they are productive;
- Handle industrial relations;
- Allocating assignments to employees;
- Handle grievances;
- Reward Management;
- Training and Development; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Degree qualification in Human Resource Management;
- Professional training in HR will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in a busy environment;
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management;
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; and
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees (1 of which should be immediate, 1 former supervisor and any other) should be submitted to: email@example.com on or before 15th June 2016.
Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “HR Account Manager”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted