Our client is a leading supplier of generators, motorbikes, tuktuks and a wide range of power generation, automotive and engineering products in East Africa.
They are looking to hire a mature and well experienced HR Business Partner
Salary: 350K – 450K
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Constantly analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively support the delivery of HR Processes
- Manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitate the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in the people management
- Design and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- A member of Institute Of Human Resource Management (IHRM K)
- 8-10 years experience in Human Resources Management
- Team Player
- Strong Communication Skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Business Partner) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 16th June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted