Function / Department: Warehouse Management
Position Title: Human Resources & Administration Coordinator
Reports To: Key Account Manager
Direct Reports / Supervises: HR Clerk
Job Purpose: To provide HR and administrative support to the team
- All staff
- Government agencies
- Mobile service providers
- Induction of new staff on companies policies, procedures and regulations
- Coordinate with the outsourced labour provider to ensure that staffing requests are serviced in real time.
- Allocate staff and equipment according to the planning schedule
- Verify invoices and rates of pay as per utilization and attendance records
- Monitor staff attendance in and out in a summary sheet to support invoicing
- Handle disciplinary issues at the sites
- Oversee day to day running of the HR & Admin desk-filing, response to staff queries in time
- Prepare periodic reports-casual staff utilization, leave, absence from work, turnover, discipline, training e.t.c
- Monitor the issuance of Uniforms and PPE for the team
- Attend toolbox meetings, take minutes and ensure follow up of action points to closure.
- Prepare stationery requests for the team.
- Prepare weekly meals list for all staff & verify the same weekly to support invoicing
- Follow up on creation & approval of new employees email & system account details
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Counseling skills
- Three years
- Strong personality
- Interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Knowledge of Labour laws
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com indicating your current salary and expected salary on or before 24th June 2016