HVAC Technician – Djibouti
Our client, a world class leader in high technology heating, air conditioning and refrigeration solutions, is seeking to recruit a HVAC Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ability to insure corrective and preventive maintenance of split and central air conditioning (brands vary CARRIER, TRANE, Toshiba, Beko etc.)
- Installation of split air conditioning on sites
- Trouble shooting and repair of split air conditioning
- Good knowledge of central air conditioning systems and electrical components
- Joining pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, or refrigerant source, to form complete circuit.
- Reassembling and testing equipment following repairs.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in air conditioning
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar works
- Experience with installation; ability to install HVAC without supervision
- Good knowledge of mechanic, hydraulic and pneumatics
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 30th June, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.