Job Title: In – house Graphic Designer
Salary Range: 80k – 100k
Our client is a leading provider of private travel to high end clients and other dignitaries.
They are looking to hire a dedicated and creative in-house designer to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, websites, films, packaging and other mediums.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimating the time in-house projects will require and any cost implications.
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the needs of the organization.
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amending designs according to the final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs for print, online and promotional branding.
- Undertake photography and photo retouching.
- Take part in web design.
- Manage approvals for licensed artworks.
- Perform other design related duties as assigned
Qualification & Skills
- A degree / diploma in a related field.
- At least 3 year working experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience working with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and AI.
- Must have good communication Skills.
- Must be time conscious
- Must be dedicated to his/her work and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (In – house Graphic Designer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 29th June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted