- The development of strategic objectives and goals; and execution and achievement of the company’s approved budgets;
- Managing the Company’s Capital requirements and return on capital;
- Customer relationship management through a comprehensive CRM programmes to enhance profitable growth;
- Managing existing and developing new distribution channels;
- Development of Internal financial and credit controls policies and processes and upholding of integral business practices;
- Product Innovation for profitability and growth of the company;
- Operational efficiency of the company and maintaining of a corporate culture;
- HR Management, and driving of a sustainable performance culture;
- Development of the company’s investment strategy; and
- Adherence to the corporate governance standards.
- Decision making;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, and customer service skills;
- Solid Leadership skills, and ability to carry the business forward to a corporate culture;
- Knowledge of insurance laws;
- Strategic thinking;
- Practical experience in corporate governance;
- Innovation and ability to think outside the box;
- Track record of business development and ability to drive profitability and growth of the business;
- Excellent people management and development skills; and
- Evidence of ability to inculcate a performance driven culture throughout the organization.
- The Ideal Candidate should have a Master’s degree in related field from a recognized university, and Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- ACII or relevant professional qualification, and Member of a relevant professional body; and
- At least 12 years relevant experience, with 5 years at leadership level.
Please include in your application copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way
Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
© 2016 Deloitte Consulting Limited
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Looking for an Exceptional Leader: Are you ready to revolutionize the Insurance Market?
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Kenya helping people to meet their most desired needs.
Our client is looking to recruit for the position of CEO, General insurance, to provide leadership and manage their general insurance business, and take it to the next level.
Overall, the CEO will provide lead in: