Our client, one of the largest insurance groups in the region, with well – established insurance operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania as well as leading subsidiaries in fund management and corporate trusteeship is seeking to recruit Sales Manager – Retail Affluent to join their dedicated team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in recruitment and selection process in line with the Company policy
- Facilitate Agents training and development sessions
- Coach and mentor the Agents
- Identify and nurture talent / high performers
- Ensure completion and signing of performance contracts
- Continuously review the individual PFA’s performance
- Monitor individual and team targets
- Putting customer first, ensure appropriate delivery of customer value
- Liaising with the RSM and the marketing department to implement the appropriate marketing strategies
- Establishing and maintaining a sound client base and leads
- Safeguarding and enhancing the company’s brand
- Manage and reduce business risk
- Degree in a business related field
- Certificate of proficiency in Insurance
- At least 2 years progressive experience in sales management with an insurance company
- Must have handled a team
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Sales Manager (Retail Affluent)’ by 17th June, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.