Vacancy: Interior Design
Gypsum Ceilings & Interiors has become synonymous with exquisite taste, unparalleled service, and unmatched quality.
Operating with the utmost in business ethics, we are known for our reliability and attention to detail on every project making your experience with us authentically different.
Our Founder and the team at Gypsum Ceilings & Interiors, lend our expertise and passion for design to each commercial and residential project we undertake.
As a collective team, the designers create both modern and traditional designs with a unique twist, turning any space into a powerful expression of the client’s personality
- Attend client meetings to assist and gather programming requirements to develop an overall scope of work or receive programming requirements and overall scope of work from sales representative to begin projects
- Develop project plan with sales and project management based on programming requirements and overall scope
- Clearly and concisely communicate design intent and issues with the rest of the project team
- Visit project site for site verification and field measuring of project space with Project manager and other team members
- Receive and manage CAD files from external sources/properly filing projects for future reference
- Interior spatial design and document coordination from schematic design through construction documents including:
- Bill of Materials
- Finish Schedules
- Layered Installation drawings
- Finish Selection
- Checking for quality control
- Responsible for accuracy of order specifications and integrity of design
- Work as an integral part of the project team with sales, project management, customer service and installation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties may include but are not limited to:
- Computer generated 3D Renderings
- Developing Finish Boards
- Field Verifications without the assistance of Project Management
- Core Drill designations
- Develop specialized drawings as needed
- As-Build drawings
- Space Planning
The designer is the lead technical resource for product designs and is responsible for developing and delivering drawings and specifications for determining product needs and quantities based on programming requirements and overall scope.
- Diploma/Degree in Interior Design or equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 2020 CAP Studio, MS Office, Familiarity with Windows computing platform
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Demonstrated experience in project planning, multi-tasking, analytical thinking and planning skills
- Must be able to function in high performance environment
- Years of experience: 1
- Availability for travel: YES
- Availability for change of residence: No
Please send your CV and expected salary to email@example.com.
You can also find us at www.gypsumceilingkenya.co.ke