Job Overview / Summary: The Procurement Analyst as part of the Global Supply Chain procurement team has the responsibility for reviewing procurement agreements and related documentation to ensure both compliance to IRC and donor policies as well as conduct data analysis to validate that IRC is getting value for money.
- Review all procurement documentation related to the IRC RFP/RFQ process prior to finalizing awards decisions to ensure full compliance to internal policies and donor requirements.
- Collaborate with Category Managers to share market analysis and insights.
- Collaborate with Regional Supply Chain Directors on regional forecasting and requirements
- Oversee the contract management process.
- Ensure donor compliance requirements are reviewed prior to award
- Track and analyze spend and supplier data.
- Assist in developing supplier assessments, score cards and other analytics to enable team to effectively manage supplier performance.
- Collaborate with entire supply chain teams based in countries and regions.
- Perform cost analysis and benchmarking to review business award decisions.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Procurement or procurement audit related experience
- Working knowledge of market analysis, sourcing category strategy, supplier relationship management and negotiations
- NGO experience preferred with thorough understanding of institutional donors’ (USAID, DFID, OFDA, ECHO) policies relating to procurement
- Experience in identifying fraud red flags during procurement process
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and shift focus from contract review to analytic support
- Excellent analytical skills
- Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as experience implementing and using procurement systems
- Bachelor’s degree required
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
IRC leading the way from harm to home.
How to Apply