The IRC is planning to have a TOT of Expanded program of immunization training for CHP officers, nurses, clinicians, public health officers, CHW supervisors and EPI vaccinators.
2. Objective of the training.
- General Overview of Immunizations.
- Updated National routine scheduled immunizations.
- Childhood immunisable diseases.
- Cold chain system
- Management, Coordination and Service Delivery
- Immunization Strategies, Policies and Schedules
- Immunization Coverage and Monitoring
- Disease surveillance
- Immunization Quality and Safety
- Advocacy and Communication
- Supervise and provide feedback.
5. Methodology: This course uses a variety of instructional methods, including reading, written exercises, discussions, role plays, demonstrations.
6. Material, Equipment and Logistic Support
- Flip charts, markers, note books and pens.
- Projector and Laptop.
- Epi manuals
8. Number of Participants: A total of 25 participants will be attending the training. These are response training for CHP officers, nurses, clinicians, public Health officers, CHW supervisor, and Epi vaccinators
9. Training date: The training will be conducted from 20th July-24th July 2016.
Kenyan nationals are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
IRC leading the way from harm to home.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact Talent Acquisitions at IRCrecruitment@rescue.org. As required by law, the IRC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees with a known disability.
does not ask for any fees in connection with its recruitment processes.
In the event that you receive any request for payment of any sort,
please get in touch with us on Tel: +(254-020) 2727730, Email:
IRCKenya@rescue.org or report to the nearest police.