Reports To: Inventory Controller
- Warehouse controller
- Inventory Controller
- Operations Manager
- Inventory clerk
- Assist inventory controller by ensuring stock take activities are carried out as per SOP.
- Update stock take records with data gathered by stock clerks.
- Assist inventory controller in identify gaps in inventory management procedures.
- Perform spot checks on WMS to ensure it is updated on time.
- Oversee and ensure the maintenance of stock cards and WMS.
- Verify that products are in correct bin locations.
- Pilot investigations from stock take discrepancies.
- Ensure the good performance on WMS
- Verify logical stock in WMS is same as physical inventory.
- Perform daily reporting to inventory controller with detailed audit report on findings and action plan with deadlines.
- Carry out all delegated tasks from inventory controller.
- Abide by SOP and QHSE regulations.
- Inventory management
- 3 years’ experience in supply chain or a related field
- Tertiary education in either logistics or supply chain management would be an advantage.
- WMS experience would be an advantage
- Training in MS Office suite and other industry related courses would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Team driven
- Results driven
Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a brief cover letter to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 7th June 2016, with the subject of the email being the position you are applying for.