IT Sales Executive
Salary: KShs 55,000 – 70,000
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products / solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepare the site reports, proposals, quotations and drawings for the projects
- Coordinate and manage the technical team for the implementation of various ongoing projects
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
Skills and competencies:
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in IT sales or software sales.
- Technical knowledge on IT and software is a must.
- Must possess excellent customer service skill.
- Must have the ability to meet and exceed targets.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org by25th June.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.