Jacaranda Health is a maternity clinic located in the environs of Ruiru and Kahawa West areas. We pride ourselves in providing quality and affordable maternity and reproductive health services to all women.
We work with a specialised team of dedicated clinicians who have the passion to serve and the mission of Jacaranda Health at heart.
We are inviting you today to be part of that team as we grow and expand.
We are seeking to hire Nurses who will primarily be responsible for providing quality clinical services to our clients.
- Provide comprehensive antenatal care, postnatal care, family planning, deliveries, and other services for clients in Jacaranda’s clinics, based on Jacaranda Health’s clinical protocols and processes
- Provide friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all clients maintaining a high customer service environment
- Maintain client and clinic operational data using our electronic medical records and other information systems
- Maintain a good relationship with the community.
- Work closely with peer educators, CHWs, and traditional birth attendants for outreach and education within the community
- Work closely with the Jacaranda Health management team and teammates to identify and implement opportunities to improve clinical quality and clinic operations
- Hold a diploma or degree in nursing from a recognized university/(medical training) college
- Hold an active Nursing license from the local Nursing Council.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience working as a licensed nurse and at least 1 out of the 3 years should be in a maternity unit.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a low resource setting is preferred.
Interested candidates may CLICK HERE to apply online