We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Business Analyst – Actisure.
Role Purpose: In liaison and with direction from the IT Manager, the resource will be required to engage with the business through formal Systems User Groups (SUGs) to examine existing business models and processes with a view to determine operational objectives for the purpose of improving efficiency, user experience and lower operational costs.
- Elicit requirements using meetings, interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the Use case and Functional requirements (Business Requirement) Document as needed
- Collaborate with systems analysts and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- User engagement
- Attention to detail
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University
- Professional Certifications (Oracle, Microsoft)
- Ability to engage with business users
- Good domain knowledge on insurance
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
How to Apply
All applications should be made through Recruitment@Jubileekenya.com by COB on 4th July, 2016.
Please Note: The subject matter of the application should be the code and the title of the job applied for. E.g. HRJIC228– BUSINESS ANALYST-ACTISURE-IT DEPARTMENT.
Hardcopy CVS will not be accepted.