Position: Sales Manager (Retail) – Medical Department
Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Sales Manager (Retail). The post holders will report to the Head of Sales (Medical & Short Term Agency and will be based in the Head Office.
Role Purpose: Leading and managing medical business both corporate in line with the business goals.
- Growing Medical business against set targets both on retention and new business
- Growing intermediary portfolio, introducing new intermediaries and directing clients and maintaining relations with existing clients and brokers
- Ensuring business retention of at least 85%
- Coordinate compiling of tender documents and ensure accurate and timely submission
- Maintaining tender business reports on an ongoing basis capturing the client, submission date, key requirements and tender premiums read out at the opening
- Maintaining and providing corporate business reports that captures new business, renewals, premium amounts and overall performance growth against target
- Following-up on quotations with the pricing/actuarial team
- Coordinating staff presentations, health talks and medical camps
- Working with the medical team and continuously developing/ structuring products that will ensure product competitiveness against evolving market trends
- Striving to keep loss ratios at acceptable levels and suggesting measures that will allow the company to run medical schemes profitably
- Ensuring broker/ client complaints are addressed and resolved on an ongoing basis
- Holding regular meetings with intermediaries/ clients in order to establish concerns which he/she then resolves with various teams in the department
- Coordinating exhibition projects where medical is required to exhibit its products
- Ensure seamless settlement of new schemes into Jubilee portfolio including advise to department and service providers
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Graduate preferably with a business degree in commerce, insurance, marketing, economics, etc.
- Professional Insurance Studies (Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office Suite and packages
- Performance reporting and management
- Accounting Operations
- Health Benefits Plan Management
- Intelligence and Business Development skills
- Database Administration
- Exploitation and application of Information Technology
- Customer Service
- At least 3 years relevant experience
All applications should be made through Recruitment@Jubileekenya.com by COB on 14th June, 2016.
Please Note: The subject matter of the application should be the code and the title of the job applied for. E.g. HRJIC230 SALES MANAGER (RETAIL) – MEDICAL DEPARTMENT
Hard copy CVs will not be accepted