Kamyn Industries Limited: Kamyn Industries Ltd is the largest manufacturer of socks and hosiery in East and Central Africa, exporting to over 7 countries.
Position Summary: The Sales Manager is responsible to drive sales and business development capacity for new and existing customers in line with the sales strategy, targets and budget.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities.
- Manages and meets/exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Maintains and grows current market share with Key Customers with the aim of attaining single supplier status.
- Manages collections ensuring strict adherence to the company’s credit policy.
- Drives product development and setting trends that are relevant to existing and new customers
- Assists in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Makes regular market visits, to actively assist the sales and marketing team in achieving sales objectives and to maintain a hands on awareness of the market.
- Manages the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, and sales itineraries/route plans.
- Plans and implements specific appraisal systems that describe the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Establishes effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Finance, Production, Dispatch, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Monitors market trends in order to identify and exploit new business opportunities;
- Carries out customer satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are encouraged to provide feedback, are satisfied and any issues arising are resolved without undue delay.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field;
- At least five (5) years’ sales experience in Garments/ Hosiery/ Textile or any FMCG at a senior level.
- Evidence of tangible achievements in effectively driving sales;
- Demonstrate high level of work ethics, integrity and professional conduct
- Good understanding of entrepreneurial and commercial objectives
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the,