Vacancy: Key Account Manager
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
- Enlist and coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives, and client’s expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three year period.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Closely coordinate the company executive involvement/sponsorship with client management.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s Marketing (graduate) Degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 3 years of key account management, preferably within the IT field, especially infrastructure or networking communications.
- Competent in Microsoft Office. Advantageous if you have previous experience working with a CRM package, especially Siebel.
- Must be comfortable with Internet/Intranet format
How to Apply
Email cv to email@example.com on or before 24th June 2016.
Please indicate current and expected salary if taken in for the position.
SUBJECT: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER.