Reports To: Health Centre Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Station: AAR Outpatient Centre – Nairobi
Overall purpose of the job: The purpose of this position is to coordinate and control the activities of the laboratory in the health centre.
- Ensuring quality, accurate and consistent results generation for health care tests
- Give medical examination feedback in timely manner
- Attend to customer service queries in a timely manner
- Supervise staff within the laboratory
- Ensure compliance to standard operating procedures
- Ensure appropriate stock levels versus tests done and functioning of machines.
- Ensure that all medical data within the laboratory is properly managed
- Prepare laboratory reports
- A Degree / Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Higher Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science is an added advantage.
- At least two (2) years appropriate experiences in the management of laboratory staff and functions.
- Must have a registration certificate from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologist Board.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Confidentiality and Integrity
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.