Lainisha Sacco Society Limited wishes to recruit a competent qualified and results-oriented person of Kenyan personality to fill the position of a Sales and Marketing Officer on a 3 months renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance and results.
Main duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Board of Directors through the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate shall be responsible for:-
- Implementing the Sacco Marketing, business development and brand strategies.
- Undertaking market research.
- Promoting members’ and customers’ recruitment drive.
- Carrying out high quality customer care services.
- Any other sales and marketing duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills.
- At least a B. Com Degree ( Marketing Option) from a recognized university.
- A minimum mean grade of a C+ (plus) in KCSE.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Good Customer care skills.
- Age: 25 years and above.
- At least 3 years of relevant and verifiable experience.
Candidates without a minimum of the qualifications indicated above need not apply and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae(detailing 3 referees) copies of academic and professional certificates, a copy of the national ID and other testimonials by Thursday, 30th June, 2016 to:
The Chief Executive Officer ,
P.o. Box 272-10303,