Our client, a fast growing real estate property company (primarily land), is recruiting for a Sales Team Leader to join their growing team.
Job Purpose: To manage the daily operation of an internal sales office, to include motivating a sales team in implementing a sales strategy, achieving targets and developing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading, managing and motivating a sales team to implement a sales strategy and meet agreed targets.
- Developing targeted telesales campaigns and working with telesales team to set up campaigns that promote the services on discounts and offers to existing and new customers.
- Communicating with the existing accounts to increase or maintain levels of the business activity.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating opportunities to meet the company targets and following up on new leads and referrals.
- Identifying sales prospects and contacts and other accounts as assigned.
- Preparing quotes, proposals and sales contracts.
- Developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Managing the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue or volume streams in conjunction with sales team.
- Researching prices and products of competitors.
- Compiling sales progress reports on a weekly/monthly and end of year and proactively addressing shortfall on targets due to be achieved.
- Adhering to the company external or internal customer care policies and procedures
- Attending trade shows to exhibit products/services or conferences to keep abreast of the latest products and trends.
- Participating in marketing events and attending sales meetings
- Managing the Customer Relationship Management database of to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is available.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results
- More than 2 years experience managing and leading a team
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- An excellent team builder and motivator who will thrive on working closely with the team to achieve challenging but exciting targets.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Business related qualification and 3-5 years’ experience in sales & marketing
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Office CRM database.
Compensation: Salary plus commissions, Medical, Airtime
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 10th June 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.