Role Profile: Lead Generators (Sales)
Sheer Logic is a leading Recruitment Company in Kenya. Our client is a well-established banking institution with branches all over Kenya and beyond.
We are looking to engage dynamic individuals for the Lead Generator position on behalf our client.
The purpose of this job is to achieve agreed targets in line with the business objectives through pro-active selling of all the bank’s products and provision of excellent customer service.
Key Result Areas
1. (Sales to Retail Customers) 60 %
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of all client’s consumer products and services;
- Provide direct “hands on” sales support (quality lead generation and effective follow-up) to generate and convert quality leads into sales;
- Agree, meet and exceed targets for specific sales campaigns;
- Complete account opening documentation together with customers and submit to Line Manager for review before submitting to operations for processing;
- Call customers when their accounts have been opened and provide the customer with contact information for the branch at which their account is held; and
- When selling loans to Retail customers, complete the financial analysis and statement review on customer accounts. Where customers do not meet the minimum criteria, advise the customer verbally or in writing as the customer requires.
- Report such denials to the Line Manager on a daily basis.
2. (Provision of Customer Service) 10 %
- Own customer queries and complaints around account opening, loans and card applications and resolve in a timely manner;
- Build relationships with internal service providers (Operations and the KYC Helpdesk) to ensure a quick turnaround time of escalated queries and complaints; and
- Advise customers as soon as new loans are approved and encourage draw-downs on the new loans.
3. (Operational Rigour And Compliance With KYC Requirements) 20 %
- Ensure accuracy of each new account application, loan document and all other customer documents. Lead Generators (LGs) are held personally accountable for accuracy and quality of these and supporting documents that they complete and submit;
- Achieve operational rigour excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes personally undertaken to ensure green audit;
- Comply with general client’s operational risk & rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards and security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering regulations; and
- Follow the retail end to end account opening ensuring new accounts are authorized and KYC compliant.
4. (Contribute to Development of the Team) 5 %
- Share knowledge and experience with other Lead Generators in the team;
- Provide cover for other Lead Generators in case of excessive workload or absence; and
- Agree annual performance objectives with the Sales Manager, including specific sales targets.
- First degree/diploma in any field, or KCSE – Overall C Plain and C Plain in English and Mathematics;
- Relevant experience in a front-line banking/ sales/marketing/service environment;
- Knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies including standard tariffs;
- MUST possess a Certificate of Good Conduct;
- MUST possess certified copies of academic certificates;
- Previous work testimonials/ certificates of service;
- Product sales experience is highly preferred;
- A thorough understanding of the sales process;
- Very strong communication & questioning skills;
- Good numeric & analytical skills; and
- Good selling/influencing skills.
How to Apply
Please forward your detailed C.V by 21st June 2016 to Sheer Logic Management Consultants Mail: email@example.com clearly marking “Lead Generator” on the subject line.