Sales and Marketing Manager
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Communication skills
- Policy Knowledge
- Management Knowledge
- Technical Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Ability to Develop Subordinates
- Human Relations
- Planning and Organizing
- Ability to Get Things Done
- Analytical Ability
- Degree in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience preferably in an industrial setting.
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- Eager to learn and quick to understand new operations
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Responsible personality
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 29/06/2016.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.