# of Openings: 2 (I & II)
Job Ref.: 285664
Position Reports to: Managing Partner
Position May Accept work from: Other Staff on shared responsibilities.
- Litigation Practice
- Draft pleadings, contracts, legal opinions, correspondence and other legal documents.
- Conduct fact investigation and analysis.
- Attend court and conduct hearings and applications in court of Appeal, High Court, Magistrates Courts and tribunals.
- Prepare legal fee notes.
- Conduct legal research using Kenyanlaw.org, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw and major law databases.
- Exceptional Client focus.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within resource and time constraints.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of court and administrative hearing rules and procedures.
- Strong Research Skills:-Legal research methods using Westlaw and LexisNexis; principles of Internet research.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Laws (Upper Second Class)
- Admission to the Roll of Advocates
- 2 years’ experience in drafting litigation and commercial legal documents (Associate i).
- 3-5 years’ experience (Associate ii).
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews