Our client, one of the world’s leading Luxury Travel Companies, is looking to recruit a passionate and outgoing Lodge Manager for one of its properties in Botswana.
The successful candidate MUST have at least 5 years of management experience in a 5 star Lodge / Camp.
- Welcoming and checking in of guests.
- Daily lodge banking and flight reports and reconciliations.
- Completing all month-end duties as per lodge accounts.
- Compiling, monitoring and controlling of budgets during the financial year.
- Stock takes and control at month end.
- Financial and operational business reports to general manager.
- Attendance of management meetings.
- Managing stock control.
- Managing bar service and control.
- Overall oversight of hospitality, food, general appearance and management of maintenance issues.
- Hosting at meals as required and per schedule.
- Assisting with site inspections.
- Staff – skills development and empathy.
- Drive community development projects in conjunction with the Africa foundation.
- Good command of the English language.
- Well presented, honest, diligent and self-motivator.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High energy levels.
- Good staff motivator and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about guest delight.
- Attention to detail.
- Diligence and self-motivated to meet deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to share information, teach and inspire others.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in managing a lodge.
Monthly gross salary: BWP. 25,000 – 30,000/= (Approx. 2,235 – 2,682 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 19th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.