Our client one of Africa’s leading logistics firm is currently seeking to fill a Sales Manager role.
The incumbent will be tasked with the core duty of increasing operational sales and the daily management of the sales team and client accounts.
- Manage the sales team to generate sales and a portfolio of new accounts to reach the Company’s sales target.
- Liaise with the operations teams to identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by upselling and cross selling.
- Daily client engagement with existing clients to improve service levels, resolve sales and service escalations etc.
- Develop and implement SOPs, KPIs, and Budgets with sales team and clients. Participate in daily and weekly client performance reviews. Monitor and analyze sales trends and statistics.
- Ensure alignment to Company policy with respect to approved quotes, contracts, rate cards, tenders, expenditure in close liaison with the Finance Manager
- Providing training, coaching, direction, targets and leadership support to sales team in order to achieve department KPIs.
- Degree in Business Related Field preferably sales & marketing
- 4 years’ experience in Sales Operations in the supply chain industry
- Experience in sea/ air freight
Qualified & interested candidates to share their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com on or before 24th June, 2016.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted