- Minimum KCPE, CPE or its equivalent plus a trade certificate or ‘O’ level;
- A graduate of NYS would be an added advantage
- Heavy commercial vehicle driving license all categories for at least 5 years with certification of driving a trailer;
- At least 5 years, experience as a long distance truck driver with good work related references
- Must have worked for a minimum of 2 years in previous employment (with 30 tons truck) is a major asset;
- Current certificate of good conduct;
- Clear understanding of NTSA rules and guidelines
- Able to write and speak fluent English and Swahili.
- Minimum age of 30 years
- Loyal and honest, ability to work in a team,
- flexible and open minded,
- ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision,
- ability to take and adhere to given instructions,
- good communication skills, and
- high sense of integrity.
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application.
Please include a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, Driving License, NHIF, NSSF, Current good conduct certificate, Recommendation letters from previous work stations, current and expected remuneration and contact details of four work related referees.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Call 0715001519 for more information.
Or Mail or Drop in Physically
Nyali Centre, 1st Floor – Links Road
P.O. Box 82044 – 80100.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.