Job Title: Make-up Artist / Sales Executive
Industry: Beauty Products
Reporting to: Shop Manager
Salary: KES. 20,000 Plus Commissions
Virtual Recruitment Services is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya. Our client is a leading company in cosmetics.
It is seeking to recruit presentable, with a friendly personality, polite, aggressive and energetic suitable personnel to fill the position of a Make-up Artist / Sales Executive
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
- Cleaning the shop and maintaining high level of personal hygiene
- Understand all the products in details
- Make up application
- Increasing sales and growing the business
- Naturally meet or exceed sales goals and targets (daily and monthly)
- Report to Shop Manager on status of testers within the shop and maintaining them in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness within the shop
- Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the shop
- Arrange/display all the products in according to company’s quality procedure
- Build meaningful customer relationships
- Receive all guests at the shop and offers friendly, prompt and courteous service.
- Building strong client relationships and providing superior customer service
- Accountability of sales reports (Z-report , M-pesa and book report)
- Product demonstration and promoting the sales of cosmetics.
- Profile prospective accounts and convert leads into customers
- Provide timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, sales reports etc.
- Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of cosmetic lines sold by the company
- Do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
- Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Help clients discover their own beauty by complimenting them
Key Performance Indicators
- Hitting set target (Revenue)
- Customer details properly recorded (Customer number and Customer email)
- Average Pieces of Products Per Customer(APPPC) – at least 2.5 per client
- Time/minutes taken to get the products from the drawers
- Kiosk cleanliness and presentation
- 100% clock in and clock out
- Basket value per customer
- Customer complaints
- Personal grooming and uniform
- Following of Do’s and Don’ts list
Experience / Qualifications
- Make up Artistry experience in a retail environment will be an added advantage
- Excellent communicator and presentable
- Cosmetics retail experience and/or product specialist/sales experience
- Use make ups on daily basis
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
- Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A genuine interest in beauty products.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and a passport photo only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 20th June 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.