Job Title: Manufacturing Financial Accountant
Reports to: Chief Finance Executive
Salary: 120K – 150K
Our client is a leading company in the technical field with over 40 years experience with a focus on the supply, manufacturing and maintaining Industrial and domestic machines.
They seek to hire a experienced individual who will be responsible for developing and analyzing key financial information to ensure that management makes well-informed decisions for future stability, growth and profitability.
- Ensuring company compliance with accounting standards and practices and work with the chief finance officer (CFO) on developing financial strategies for the company.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of financial accounting and related systems. Set and enforce accounting policy, in addition to working with other departments to develop positions on best practices throughout the organization.
- Supervise record-keeping and data processing.
- Collection of financial and accounting information and the preparation of budgets, reports, forecasts, and consolidated profit and loss reports.
- In consultation with the CFO, design, implement and monitor up to date or computerized accounting and administrative systems.
- Control activities such as taxation, preparation of cash forecasts, costing and expense control, preparation of tenders together with the Sales/Service Managers.
- Prepare financial statements such as balance sheets, cash-flow statements, and income statements.
- Oversee operations and performance of staff reporting directly Financial Accountant, achievement of targets and adherence to budgets, standards and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate risk coverage of all types of assets and properties in the books of the company.
- Co-ordinate with statutory auditors for timely completion of the statutory audit requirements of the company
- Business Plan review for financial reasonableness as regards recovery of outstanding, rents, outsourced services tariffs
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- B.COM (Accounting / Finance) Or B.A Econ
- CPA Finalist. Member of ICPAK
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, or previous experience of working in Finance Department at a senior Management Level
- Working experience with Accounting Applications and ERPs
- Good Commercial awareness
- Works independently and takes initiative
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Manufacturing Financial Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 17th June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.