Job Purpose: to ensure that the bottling process meets the product and packaging quality requirements as well as assure quality of blown bottles and Incoming inspection
Roles and responsibilities;
- Calibrate measuring equipment as in master list.
- Report on measuring equipment and submit error report.
- Follow SOP for monitoring quality on the production line and syrup room
- Ensures implementation of steps to deal with non-conforming product, and take immediate action.
- Run SPC programme on respective lines.
- Collect and test retention samples.
- Sign off simple syrup and final syrup for production.
- Participate in quality improvement projects.
- Participate in root cause analyses to resolve quality issues.
- Ensure all lab equipment is cleaned after use.
- Monitor GMP on lines and in syrup room.
- Maintain lab housekeeping standards.
- Maintain 5S standards in lab and support teams on line with 5S.
- Bachelor of Sciences degree / Diploma in Food Technology
- At least 3 years working experience in a manufacturing setup
- Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role
- The ability to command attention & respect with confidence and tact
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures and legislation
- The ability to focus on appropriate detail
- The ability to seek and consider all possible and relevant information for problem solving
- Self motivation and team player
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Quality Controller’.